Aurora proudly offers the virtual suicide prevention training program More Than Sad for teachers, parents, and organizations across Arizona. Developed by the American Foundation For Suicide Prevention, this training series will teach participants how to recognize mental health conditions, the warning signs of suicide, and the steps they can take to help individuals who may be at risk.
Interested in hosting this training at your school or business? Here's what you need to know:
- The virtual training is approximately 2 hours in length (time for Q&A included)
- This training is provided free of charge.
- The maximum number of participants per training is 20 people, per training guidelines.
- The training is provided virtually using the online Zoom platform.
- The minimum recommended age range to participate is 14 years or older.
- To book a training, send us an email at email@example.com
Aurora hosts monthly community trainings open to the public. For our latest training opportunities, please click on the available dates below to register!